Search & Rescue & Extreme Indoor Rescue Heli Replacement Parts Kit Upper & Lower Rotors
This replacement parts kit contains spacers, transparent retainer tubes, a tail fin, and a replacement rotorset which fits the Bladerunner 3 and BladeRunner Series Extreme Indoor Rescue Helicopter, the Search & Rescue Helicopter, and the Mini BladeRunner made by Interactive Toy Concepts. It is a good idea to have a spare set of rotors on hand as a backup so you can keep flying, even after a bad crash.
Extreme Indoor Rescue Helicopter (Mini BladeRunner and Search & Rescue) Blade Replacement Instructions:
- The rotors are held in place by a transparent rubber tube at the top of the main drive shaft. Pull gently to remove this rubber tube
- Slide both rotors up and off the main shaft, along with the plastic spacer that keeps the two rotors separated
- When replacing the rotors, first slide on the lower rotor (this is the one with the notched shaft on the bottom)
- Next, slide the plastic spacer over the rotor shaft
- Now slide on the upper rotor. The upper rotor is keyed to the D-shaped main drive shaft and needs to be aligned in order to slide into place. This should not require any significant force to do when the parts are correctly oriented.
- Lastly, re-attach the rubber capping tube